I am a writer, a dreamer, I love crafts and I am learning to love cooking. I have accomplished a lot in my life but I want to do so much more.
In March of 2011 I graduated college with a Bachelors in computer science. In September I finally joined the every day life of a full time career. While I was finally making money and able to pay my student loans I was still broke, but some what happy. I was able to throw a Halloween party and buy Christmas gifts for all my favorite people. I still was not completely happy. That is when I picked up my writing pen again and got back to work. Earlier in 2011 I finished a novel that I have been writing for a long while. And finally, with out the stress of needing money off my back my writers block was broken.
On top of that, I started getting into more crafts. Making jewelry with my mom, wood burning, painting, and anything else that I can possibly get my hands on, including cake decorating. Though, my cake decorating has only made it as far as making cake pops for the holidays.
I also started going to Church again. While my views my be different from most religious people I feel like I belong in the Church I now attend. I go to Redemption World Outreach Center (They have a website!)
This is a brand new blog for me. I have blogged a lot over the years and I always start a new blog because the old one was, well, old. I let it collect dust and decided to let the dust cover it completely. But I have a reason for starting this new blog.
I want to capture everything in my life in 2012. I feel like it is going to be an awesome year. I have huge plans and I can't wait to get them up and running.
I am going to have a few things that I will write about. Sundays I will record my weight and talk about my struggles through the week with staying on the straight and narrow in order to become a healthier person physically. Monday's I would like to reflect on Church from Sunday morning, just because I don't want to make one post too much. The rest of the week I will have crafts that I am working on and possibly a new recipe that I am trying out. I want to take the world on a journey with me as I create myself the way I was always meant to be. I will try new things and hopefully encourage a few others to try new things with me.
Let's have an awesome 2012!
Much Love,
Heather
