I know it has been a while since I updated. So here it is. A quick update.
Two weeks ago Feo, Ludo and I got an army together. We defeated the king!
Now Feo is back in his home world, ruling his people and taking care of the ones trying to carry out his fathers orders. With Feo's help, Ludo was able to go back in time and save his family. But, because Ludo is an awesome White beast that loves me, he brought his family here to stay for a while. Ludo, his wife, and their two children now live in the underground tunnels that Ludo built. They won't stay for long, just for the summer...well, his worlds summer.
Feo is turning his people back into what they were to begin with, peace keepers of all the universes. He has a heavy task ahead but I have faith in him.
And that is the end of the fight my friends.
Much Love
Heather
P.S. Sorry for the crappy post. I have a few things on my mind and I didn't have time to come up with a good Wacky Wednesday. I haven't posted in over a week so I figured I better post. Things at work have been a little different so I don't get the time at work anymore to write out my blog. I do have a few coming up though. I would like to address my feelings on the Kony 2012 deal as well as a few other serious topics. I will warn you now, I am going to speak my mind and I am sure it will tick a few people off. But that is okay. This is my blog, my home and I can say what I want.