So today has been some what amazing. The morning didn't start so amazing though.
I had trouble eating breakfast. I go through this every once in a while. I just can't fathom the idea of eating breakfast. I force it down anyways though cause I know I need it to go on with my day. Well, after I forced down my breakfast I noticed my cat had gotten sick and left me a gift in the hallway. I cleaned up it, of course. Then the gagging started. Now, I usually have a pretty strong stomach, but when I have trouble eating it just...sucks. Luckily I did keep down the breakfast I forced down.
Then I got to work, still a little sick and so not ready to do anything. I just wanted to go back to bed. Got to my desk and started working on the same thing I have been working on all week...actually for the past few weeks. Boring!
When I get bored I day dream. I started thinking about the cute boy at church and how I REALLY need to talk to him. Though, anyone that knows me also knows that I am rather shy. Well, shy when it comes to new people, especially when it's a guy I'm currently crushing on. That means, for me to actually talk to this guy, I really have to work up some nerves of steel...or something. Of course, day dreaming about talking to him made me smile like a goofball. If you saw this guys smile you would totally understand!
Then came my lonely lunch. I ate alone and wrote in my journal. Mainly just personal thoughts about how I really really want to talk to church boy. Yeah, it has gotten that bad.
And then the awesome thing happened. I had a meeting with one of my bosses. I have three! I work for a company within a company. I have one boss from the company I work for and two bosses from the company I work within. I work half time for both of the bosses for the company I work within. Follow?
Anyways, my boss tells me that I am doing a great job! He is trying to get me a company laptop. WOOT! And I won't be sitting at the same desk all day long! I will work half the day upstairs at the desk I'm at now. Then the other half I will work downstairs with the guys that I started working around in the first place. It's awesome, trust me!
I came home after work, my phone left in my purse (which is why I missed a phone call from a friend. Sorry Crystal!) and started working on my book. I have to get it formatted properly for uploading Saturday. The day is almost here! I am super nervous about this weekend! I am publishing my book and possibly talking to church boy, whom I am quite certain I will eventually marry one day.
Big dreamer over here!
Much Love,
Heather