Sunday, January 1, 2012

What are you going to finish in 2012

http://www.jonacuff.com/blog/what-are-you-going-to-finish-in-2012/
So I found this blog post through a blog that I read on a regular basis. I am so glad I did. These are not new years resolutions. It is what I am gong to finish in 2012, I am setting myself up to finish this and I know people are going to be watching me succeed. Yes, succeed because there as no such thing as failing. So here is my list of things I will finish in 2012:

1. Reach my goal weight of 160
2. Publish my first book.
3. Finish writing the second book.
4. Become a health nut.
5. Read the whole bible.
6. Blog everyday, no matter what the content.
7. Go to church more
8. Go to the gym at least twice a week.
9. Write something everyday!
10. Be excited to just have another day to do something new.

I'm sure there is more I should add but this will just have to do for now.

I can feel it in my bones that 2012 is going to be a fantastic year. Screw the people saying that the world is going to end, this is the year that people start learning to live.

LIVE IT UP! Life is short and we can't put off our dreams for tomorrow because tomorrow is never promised.

Much Love
~Heather

P.S. What are your plans for the New Year?