Thursday, January 5, 2012

Too Much T.V.

Vampire Diaries, Secret Circle, Glee, Grimm, Once Upon A Time, Supernatural, Fringe....So much T.V! 

I get home from work around 4:30-5:00. My nightly shows start at 8pm most nights. And since I go to bed at 9 that means I get to watch on hour of television every week night. Though between 5 and 8 I am rushing around trying to get all my task done, though, half the time I sit in front of the computer and watch Youtube videos. This week I did get in a work out before 8, but it was like 30 minutes before 8. There is so much more that I should be doing in those three hours! I have a book I need to write, another I need to edit, blogs to write and more exercise. But I so suck at time management.

No, I take that back, I don't suck at time management. I suck at staying active. For some reason I stay tired all the time! So by time I get home from work I am completely drained...and I sit down at work all day! Of course, that could be the problem, that I sit down all day. I should probably get up and walk more when I get bored. 

I know, I got off topic. Since I only watch an hour of my shows a night I record all the other shows. So when the weekend rolls around I have at LEAST 5 hours of shows to watch. And that is only if there was only two shows on one night. Yeah, some nights there are four shows on, two at a time. It sucks being responsible and making sure I am in bed at the same time every night. Blah.

So I wonder, does my life revolve around the shows I watch at night. Though, it may revolve around the current book I am reading. 

That is all I have for tonight. My fingers are cold and so are my toes. And it is now 15 til 9. Almost bed time. So I say farewell for now.

Much Love
~Heather