Wednesday, January 4, 2012

ZUMBA!!

Oh yeah, I have always loved Zumba. LOVE IT! But I have not worked out in a while and it has been even longer since I have done Zumba. I love to dance, always have loved to dance and when I first saw Zumba on T.V. I knew I had to have it. So, I bought the dvds...okay, my mom bought the dvds. And I danced the night away, every night.

I did have my doubts because it was a video shown on T.V. Those things are always crap. But honestly, it was the best work out dvd ever.

Until I got bored with it.

Since I decided I was going to work out every day for the rest of my life I was going to pull out the dvds again and start dancing this weight off instead of getting on the treadmill or doing a ton of other dvds. I just couldn't bring myself to do it. Once you have done the same thing so many times you just can't bring yourself to do it again.

I have thought about buying the Zumba for the Wii but I figured it would be just like the dvd and get boring after a while. Then a family member started talking about Zumba for the Wii that she got for Christmas. Me being the impulse buyer I am, went out and bought the game.
Can you hear the angels of fitness singing?


Tonight I did it for the first time and OMG! I was sweating after 30 minutes and didn't want to stop, but I had to do my blog because I wait until the last minute to do everything. Woot for working out!

On top of that, I actually stayed within my point range. I joined Weight Watchers about two weeks ago and just now starting to keep good track of my food.

All in all, in the fitness world, today was a good day.

Much Love,
~Heather

P.S. Did you work out today?