Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Wacky Wednesday: Secret Door

There are secret doors in every world and each person has their own door.  It's easy to find the first time, because you are not looking for it or even know it exist. Any time you find it after that is just pure luck! I found mine years ago.  That is how I got here in this world. My world that I came from (not Pluto) was much cleaner than this one and the people (if you can call them that) were much nicer.

I haven't been able to find that door since I walked through. I desperately  want to go back to the first world I came to. Of course, I would miss all my friends and family of this world, most of them anyways. But I miss the friends and family of the other world too (all of them.) Sadly I am stuck here...or at least thought I was.

Today, I heard a knocking with no door in sight! I looked all around me and tried to see the shimmer of the hidden door. I caught a glimpse of it and it went away, but I still heard the knocking.  I am sure that someone on the other side has seen my door and is looking for me. I just can't get to the door.  I heard the knocking while I was at work.  It stopped only a few minutes after it started.  On my drive home I heard it again.  Then once more when I got home.

I was starting to think that I was hearing things until I sat down at my desk to type this.  I looked at the wall and there sat a giant spider. Yeah, the size of my hand! It was watching me.  I didn't think anything of it (other than "OMG KILL IT!"), but then I noticed the light blue shape on its back.  It is shaped like a keyhole.  A keyhole that my old key would fit! Finally I have found my door!

Saddly, I have lost the key. I am always losing keys.  I always told myself I would hold on to that key for dear life. I even put it on a chain and wore it around my neck.  I don't remember taking it off...or losing it.  Actually I can't recall when it disappeared.  I just know that right now, I do not have it.  So my giant spider lock is going to disappear.  I really hope no one was looking for me. I hope they are all okay.  And I wish there was a way to pick a spider lock, but if you go near those things with anything but the key it's made for, you will lose a finger...or two.

I guess I was meant to stay in this world.

Much Love
Heather