Monday, February 6, 2012

Stupid Cops! (part 2)

If you have been following my blog then you remember this blog: Stupid cops! and if you don't then...go read that and come back. Don't worry, I will wait.

....waiting.....waiting...

Done!

I had someone that thought they could get the ticket taken care of. Then I wouldn't have to pay and I wouldn't have more points taken off my license ( I just got two taken off in December for another speeding ticket.) But the cop was a douche! He told them for me to come in on my court date, which was today at 4pm, and talk to him and he would see what he could do for me.

I got off work early today. Did the speed limit all the way to the court house, tracked down the cop and talked to him. Well guess what...HE COULDN'T HELP ME! He says he could write me a ticket for careless or reckless driving...or something like that. If I had a clear driving record I would have to pay 25 bucks MORE but it wouldn't take my points away. BUT...haha! There is always a but in things like this! With my ticket back in December he wasn't sure they would drop the 2 points. So if I went that route there was a chance that I would end up paying the extra 25 dollars AND getting 2 more points off my license.

Dear Mr. Cop...YOU SUCK MONKEY BALLS!

Sure, I shouldn't have been speeding. But he caught me as being at the end of the line of cars going over the speed limit! He was just looking for someone to meet his monthly quota. Blarg on you! I got off work early for nothing!

THEN. Yeah, there is a then! When I went to pay the ticket I had to use my debit card, because who carries cash now days? And they charged me another 3 bucks to run the card! It's funny because when the cop gave me my ticket in January he said that they were not trying to take my money, they just wanted me to slow down. Again, Dear Mr. Cop, you have proven yourself a liar!

Now I have to wait and see if my insurance goes up. And if it does my mom is going to make me pay the difference because she can't afford it. There goes any extra spending money I may have come across on a lucky day.

I blame my lead foot! It's not my fault that the government kidnapped me in my sleep one night, filled my foot with lead and returned me to my bed before I woke up and anyone noticed I was gone. Shame on you government.

It is the American way...no the human way, to never take blame for your own actions. It is ALWAYS someone else's fault.

Much Love (Unless you are a cop)
Heather