So, I told you all last week about Feo. I did like I said, I am hiding him in my closet. I didn't realize how much trouble this would cause. Since last Wednesday, a good nights sleep has been hard to come by. I toss and turn and can't stay asleep. On the nights when I think I might actually get some good sleep, Feo decides to pop the closet door open. The popping always wakes me up with a jolt. I know that he is there, I also know the issues that comes with keeping the creature in my closet.
Now, most earth creatures know not to mess with me. The demons run when they see me coming and most other creatures enjoy being around me and mean no harm to me, which is probably smart of them. It's not the earth creatures that worry me. It's the creatures from Feo's world. I can't tell you much about them, because I don't know much about them. Feo holds his tongue for the most part on their weaknesses and strengths. He still has trust issues when it comes to that I guess. I keep telling him that without that info I can't really help him much. While his father is out to lock him away or even kill him, Feo continues to protect the King. It's hard to break years of loyal discipline.
Not only am I dealing with other worldly creatures, I am also dealing with the demons and dark spirits lurking around the house. They are curious as to what Feo is. They are even more curious as to why I let him in my house so easily. Which is another reason why I can't sleep. There are a few creatures out there that know my true weaknesses. If I fall into a deep sleep with these things lurking they could easily cause me harm, if the right ones are lurking.
Feo has gotten into the habit of following me to work too. He is afraid something will get him while I am here. Only, he likes to ramble around the plant. He likes to upset the werewolves the most. I here them howling more and I know it is Feo picking on them. Though, they have been howling more with out Feo here too. Which makes me wonder if maybe another "Feo" is lurking.
All I know is I want some sleep! Feo is also the cause of my sickness. He ticked off a pixie. When a pixie gets ticked off they spray this stupid dust all over the place and it causes different symptoms to different people. We found out that Feo is immune. Lucky him. Me, I get a sore throat, almost lose my voice and now I can't stop coughing and sneezing. It's wearing off finally but dang it, not cool. I have to hurry and help Feo out of this mess so I can get rid of all these problems that are suddenly around. Before long the dust bunnies are going to be after him and those are creatures you DO NOT want to mess with. You know why kids are afraid of something being under the bed? Because of the dust bunnies! They grab your feet if you are not quick. That means tripping and breaking arms and legs.
All I have to do is find the portal between this world and Feo's world. Destory the King. Convince everyone that Feo will make a great King and then close the portal, seal it forever. Not that big of a deal right? (Extreme sarcasm.)
I will keep you updated.
Much Love
Heather