Sunday, February 26, 2012

A Change is Coming

It's amazing how one day you can wake up and realize there is so much in your life that you need to change. I wish it happened like it does in the movies, where a montages starts with awesome music. Then before you know it everything is changed and you move on with your new life.

It has been a few weeks since I woke up and realized things need to change. This morning though, I woke up and realized there are a few things that I am hanging on to that I really need to let go. Things that are holding be back from my dreams. I won't say what these things are because somethings really are meant to be kept to yourself.

I will say, there has been a wish in my heart that has been there for a while. I wish so strong that some days it is all I think about. Today when I woke up something clicked. I realized that this wish was holding me back. I have been debating about it all day. Church this morning didn't help much either. Apostle was telling us to never stop praying. He said that the one prayer you decide not to pray could be the one that God was going to bless you.

My heart has been on hold for so long. Waiting for this wish to come true. Praying that it was in God's plans for me. And as I type this, my once clear mind is no longer clear. What if it is in God's plans for me, I just have to be patient for it.

Yikes.

That is only one part of things I need to change though. I think with much prayer and thought I can figure it out.

I am going to end this blog before I make myself any more confused. Sometimes a wish is just a wish, something you don't really need. It could be dangerous to pray for a wish. You may get what you didn't want.

I must go now, to think.

Much Love,
Heather